Having more children in your family doesn’t always mean a better family. In order to have lots of children in your family; you must spend more money, and you must work on a regular basis. Only SNAP should be used as a starting solution for people with the lowest income. However; having enough money to spend in the first place should’ve prevent parents from struggling in the first place. Although; welfare fraud is illegal, and you can go to prison. Sometimes, families often hide their financial situation. But hiding it is illegal.
Why This Is A Problem?
A parent who has too many children often experience financial difficulties as they try to raise children. Well, fewer children is okay. Working and saving up money via savings accounts what banks offer is key to help us save money for a specific goal. However; a goal being reached doesn’t go as planned, or prioritized. Poor parents spend their money right away.
Parents often shop for poor quality food that is BAD for your health. PBJ has no nutritious value at all because, you can’t live off PBJ because, too much of it isn’t a good thing. Peanut allergies is common around the world. However; some countries don’t consume PBJ because, they have certain beliefs associated with food what they’re eating.
Everyday, families with lots of children are often broken up… due to abuse, neglect, cruelty, and even financial exploitation. Typically, the DCF insures children and adults are removed from exploiters of any kind. Also, most of our staff who work at DCF offices has too many hypocrites who often circumvent screening. Religion, culture, nor belief (including personal beliefs) shall NOT be a reason to harm children via any kind (including spanking). However; families who make rules are known to cause further problems with their own children.
Parents who have more children should work like normal people. Older brothers and sisters must find jobs, or find a 3rd party to spend time (not with relatives by blood), but these families (including Black/African-Americans) should get themselves out of their homes and find jobs, and find trusted 3rd parties who will look after children… well, they refused to do so. This cycle still continues, resulting to high crime rates in cities, towns, schools, shopping centers, parks, homes, and more.
Single parents are most likely to be hiding fraudulent schemes to exploit loopholes to get welfare,–all without employment of any kind. However; some parents don’t want to work because of having too many children. Well, this is not a good reason at all. If a parent don’t work, children struggle. Employment is important for families at least 16 or 18 years of age. The key is: early start and early build up cash in your bank account is key. Even parents who have lots of children can put their money to work like investing, renting out properties to other community members, and more.
If You As A Parent Is Working, Do The Following:
Make A List
Add a “to do” list before starting a family. This is necessary for you to keep track what you are actually doing. For this instance, an anti-spanking campaign.
When making a list, include the following essentials:
- Have at least $400,000 saved via savings account – sign up for a savings account with your bank what you do business with. Start off with saving at least $400 in your account first, and set aside change after your regular shopping trips.
- Wait until at least 30 years of age to have children – This is important to let your body get ready to have children. Doing it too young isn’t a good idea. I believe 30 years of age is suitable over 21 years of age. A long wait is key. Having kids should wait.
- Choose where you want to have children – You don’t have to live in the USA to have children. You can have children in Japan (recommended), Vietnam, The UK, France, or Canada. However; a decision is yours.
- Switch to a Japanese cuisine (optional, but recommended) – Tired of chemicals in our American food system, switch to a Japanese cuisine, and adapt to food regulations what Japan has implemented, you may need to speak to your lawyer about your concerns, regarding our American food system.
- Stick with living in a city – This is important for cities to be as stable as possible. If you are planning on owning property in rurrel areas, rent them out to make some money.
- Take public transportation – This is key to help reduce costs of living. However; your funds used for paying fares should be set for your family.
- Advocate for car-free communities – If you are tired of pollution, go car-free, and encourage anyone to do so.
- Anti-spanking campaign (required, but recommended) – Find or start an initiative to help reduce violence in families.
- Porn-free lifestyle – Implement a porn-free lifestyle to help prevent the trend of sexualizing our children.
- If planning to have more children – set up trusts for children to have money be saved up for the future.
- Find a large house – Find a house that is large enough for your family. If you saved up enough money; check if you can afford this house. Alternatively, rent/buy additional apartments.
- Sports (recommended) – Try to enroll into being a sports player, this is one way to make money,–if they have any functionality.
- Think twice before owning pets – Save pets for later.
Make a copy of this list, and save it in your safe, put it on your phone, computer, tablet, TV, or any other device.
If You Are Currently On Welfare
If you rely on SNAP for food purchases, perform the following steps to insure your children (if you already have children) consume correct food what they should eat, if it’s only you, do the following steps:
- Check your SNAP balance – Today, you can use an app to check your SnNAP balance. If your balance is at least $400 or more; buy quality food without chemicals via the next step.
- If you see any food items that are associated with use of chemicals that are bad for you; leave them on the shelf. Instead, find quality food. Asian cuisines can be your best friend. Try adapting to a Japanese food regulations what Japan has implemented.
- If you are diversifying your food shopping, choose food items wisely.
- Make a list for your next shopping trip.
Before You Exit Use Of Welfare When Your aIncome Grows
If you have a goal for you and your family, or you are breaking away from your family who exploited a loophole for relying on welfare instead of working. Add the following to your list to insure you prepared to live without welfare benefits:
- Keep your EBT card in your wallet – Always keep it handy just incase. Income does go up and down. However; the wealthy don’t need EBT because, they have enough money to purchase food, and other expenses.
- Speak to your case worker – This is important when your income rises.
- Keep job/profession – This is important to keep your job/profession. Even you have a job, you can still do other things like blogging, writing books, etc.
- Choose ways for you to stay stable with your finances.
If You Suspected Your Family Is Involved In Welfare Fraud, And You Are Concerned… Report It Immediately
You have the right to hold your family accountable for welfare fraud, and you have a secret weapon to help combat fraud. I regret parts of my family has been hiding it for a long period of time. If Welfare fraud hasn’t been reported, our government may experience difficulties. Welfare fraud is a federal crime, and you can be sent to federal prison. If you are end up in federal prison, you are end up a federal convict.
You can always find a hotline, or website to file a report, or head to school, and speak to your teacher about your complaint, involving welfare fraud. You may need to shelter in place at a designated location that is far from your home… this is important for safety.
If parts of your family are held accountable, this is what happens when welfare fraud has been brought to light.
Once your parents are arrested for welfare fraud, you and your children may need to be moved to a designated home, or shelter when an investigation is active. If your parents chose “not guilty” for some reason. Trial in court may be scheduled. If your parents are found guilty of welfare fraud, prison time will be imposed, along with other conditions upon release. when your parents are in prison, you may be relocated to a shelter with your brothers and sisters, or you may have a designated 3rd party custodian who will care for you and your other children who live with you via your family.
If you are 16 years old; you must find a job (when ordered by court). This is necessary to help combat welfare fraud.
If you can’t find a job, or you aren’t able to work; they’re may be some resources available for you to earn income.
Upon removal from your parents’ home seizure of property may occurr (when required by court). It seems sad when your family is destroyed, but we’re not going to glorify welfare fraud under any way.
If you are a kid; you may be relocated to a new home with a different family with suitable. You don’t have to live in a family with a same race, religion, culture, beliefs, etc. You can ask for a different family without Christians, or a family with Japanese language included.
Together, helping to prevent welfare fraud is important!